Saturday, March 23, 2013

Write Now

It has been too long since I've written on my beloved blog...time truly has a way of getting by so fast! I haven't written anything on this blog as of yet since the new year began. I am currently working on two books, one about my relationship with my father and a book filled with my most intimate poems that have been in my mind and in my journals for years. I desire to see them come to fruition. I am ready to take the plunge and go with the flow. I am a writer, this I know and have known for a long time. I write for pleasure and also to express my deepest emotions. The words I write are an extension of who I am, where I've been and where I want to go. I want this badly, I imagine my life in a place where I am writing nonstop, as if time is of no importance. It brings me so much joy to see my words come together to form a poem, a story or even to just release an emotion that is too difficult to express via speech. Writing comes to my rescue on so many occasions and I would be lost without a pen and paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment