Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Answers in the Ethers

Synchronicity, coincidences, and karma are occurrences that sometime stop us in our day to day thinking to really ponder; what is the message being conveyed? In our lives, sometime we brush aside things that the Universe is trying to show us. It is wise to be still and take in to account what needs to be revealed to us. I most recently noticed a pattern of looking at the time when the numbers are all the same; 1:11, 2:22, 3:33...at first I didn't do much but smile to myself when it would happen but being that numbers have significance I started paying more attention to this new habit of mine. Given all of the most recent changes occurring in my life, it only makes sense that little messages are coming at me from all sources! I'm finding that taking time to just be still, quietly reflecting on what is happening in my life at the moment and pooling all of this information to form a conclusion helps. There could be answers to the very questions I have about something in these subtle yet, obvious little moments of synchronicity.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful said Lisa. I feel you Mama. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my Dear Sis!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the article :)..Love you!

      Delete