Friday, April 11, 2014

Sistar Circle

I will represent a new type of internal sensuality among women; we will be fearless, uninhibited, in tuned with our mind, bodies and emotions, and our dreams will be lived out in bliss. I'm so thankful for all of the beautiful sisters in my cypher...from all walks of life. I am more blessed than I can even begin to realize to have so many strong, shining, unique Queens in my circle. They all INspire me in so many ways. I have learned something positive from each of these lovely souls. All of my Sistars have something within them that I see in myself...In essence, we are connected through Spirit no doubt. We are Sistars...let the boundaries fall forever, let us embrace each other where we are; let us come together near or far. 




No comments:

Post a Comment