Thursday, January 29, 2015

Stillness and writing

Here I am, up in the wee hours of the morning...writing, but very happy! I love the stillness of these hours, it seems that I am much more in tuned with my thoughts and can actually share them with ease. This is the best time to write. I would love to say that I wake up at this hour every morning to write, but often I am still asleep. I can change though! Lately, I have felt the desire to put more of a schedule into place when it comes to writing. It is a need and an outlet for me and I always feel so much better when I do it. "How sweet it is to express what is on my mind, no matter what the time."



And this is the beauty of writing, where there is a will there is always a way...it truly doesn't take much for a spark to become a flame.


No comments:

Post a Comment